Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Idiocracy of Idiosyncrasy!

Vegans doing Coke, heroine, meth, 
It's a joke, 
There are things that just don't make sense out there, 
Baroque idiosyncrasies, 
Complete with lifestyle inconsistencies, 
It just doesn't make sense to me.

But whenever was it our place, 
Theirs, yours or mine, 
To decipher the reality of others, 
And make a judgement of them as a passerby.

It's as if we act as the incomprehensible divine, 
Throwing out line after line after line, 
It never being reciprocated, 
Because of the accusations being acclimated with sarcastic domination, 
Our minds climaxed and dilated,
I feel the rush of the feverish brush of a hush upon us, 
Sweeping by, 
Try and try, 
It's every 12 hours when the sun melts the sky, 
And the oblivion of the blurry night runs the lights of towers extra high...

Dear Maslow, I respect that safety is a necessity to basic human survival and stability, 
But I still contend that nothing besides that is needed, no sir, no how, no not ever, 
I'll ask you once more before I head out on this frivolous endeavor, 
Who are we kidding, isn't it all just an illusion we've been vying for, conditioned to move forward toward? 
If you can't change the world, what are you fighting for? 
Biding your time to keep you safe of the boring rhyme, 
I'm not fighting for anything, 
I'm maintaining an ending, 
A peaceful one of my place to erase tyrannical tongue-twisters of which are shed upon us with such ease and grace, 
I'm not following suit to the systematic bow-ties and penny-lofer dress-up boots, 
Black is not my suit's color, 
I'm not a suitor to the ones who act in judgement and not as my sister or brother,
Instead I'll sit here let my light-stricken glass-attire shine my colors over and over, 
(Allowing my transparency to exist, leading to colorful blissfulness),
Fearlessness without ignorance, 
Substance without gimmicks, 
Individuality without personal tyranny, and an actualized personality, 
You can run your life with love and serenity, 
Acceptance and tranquility, 
If at the end of the day you say...

I'm not here to judge, 
I'm here to love.



-Stefan 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this a lot.