Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Working for a better America

Working for a better America,
Freeing the world from it's hysteria...


Hope-filled happiness can only be attained when you learn and listen in surround-sound,
An HD world-vision, high up off the ground,

Keeping us free from having the propensity to be free-spirited with vanity, perpetuated by mental instability, and obstructing forms of insanity,

Nothing but you and me,
I'm searching for a metaphor that supposedly belongs here, but has no room to breathe,
I look forward to it being cultivated by our heavy-hung dry-mouths being quenched by the raining knowledge, cascading down from the ethereal sky,
Transcending the great communication and seemingly mountainous continental mankind divide,
Among my,
Among you,
We do the best we can,
We try.

Engulfed in a place where we need money to pervade peace,
Entranced in a world where necessity is seemingly at ease,
Convenience, our weapon to appease,
It's guise, a veneer,
Telling me to steer clear,
But don't you lay down and create for yourself, my dear?

I guess I never thought that the dark holes in our eyes could allude to such bright-wide realities beneath the solid divide,

A divide so thick, it keeps us a part like polar ice caps from the world's furnace at large,
But that doesn't exist to some,
So, I'll use a metaphor that resonates with everyone,

Love isn't a battlefield, unless you make it one,
Ms. Benetar, I want to love everyone,
So shall you shun me if I fill my field with land-mines,
Because it's a shine on a whimpering cold day's time before I let this one encompass me and get by,

Blindness is bliss in it's simple abyss, amiss from the great white pearl of peril,
But we can't be fretful, and barrel down the road of atrocity,
Until we mask ourselves with illuminating devices made of money and reality,

There's a truth that exists,
Find it in the blackest hole,
Or deepest abyss,
And when the world's weeds, wreaths, and treading paths, small incantations of breath, pieces of buildings, and entire staff coming tumbling down,

This obstacle will be no match for even the greatest of town nor chef,
The greatest of what's left,
The greatest of breathe,
The greatest of test,

Working for a better America,
Freeing worlds of hysteria,
If it means bludgeon,
If it means perjure,
If it means death.

-Stefan

No comments: