Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There are women on this earth!

There are women on this earth!

I’m working on a mesmerizing, time-machine-gun polish, 
With every thing put away in its right place, 
I can see your stripped face, 
As I grapple with antiquated existence, 
Societal, mass-filled blissfulness in ignorance, 
My mind’s resistance, 
my mind resist’s this, 
Pressure, 
Flesh, 
Her,
Reassure, 
Your timing is impeccable, but the memories you make aren’t so much, 
Instead so fake, sir...

Call me incredible, 
The edible, shedable, tear, 
I stand-alone, 
Silence is crisp and sheer, 
With or Without a bed, in that head, you feel the cold fear, 
Dripping icicles of sweat, 
Permeating the air before we met, 
I felt that I knew you best, 
Before I knew you like I knew the rest. 

Forget about it, dear...

And then our eyes, they met at the finish line of our superimposed mind...

-Stefan

No comments: