Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tomorrow's Warm Embrace

First off...I really dig your imagination.

I’m a rabbit,
Gliding gleefully through the confines of my grassy green and carrot-altered reality!
I love Hippity-Hoppin’ my way through the great, gargantuan garden of life,
Full of endless possibilities,
Tomatoey tribulations,
And rad radishes of ruminations!

Life is quite the hop, skip, and jump for me, baby, you see,
Catch me if you can,
And no matter my age,
I’ll always rock the jackalope wild or the house-cage,
Being young at heart,
Getting a hell of a speedy start,
My life’s a masterpiece,
Even if my body language is my method of speach,
Despite all obstacles,
I’ve come to be a healer, a warmer of reach...

Don’t stare at me, you’re givin’ me the ironic chills...

I might just get hungry enough to eat the greens off them dollar bills.

Peace.

-Stefan

No comments: